Why should you stop by Gramma Mora’s on Cinco de Mayo?
Cinco de Mayo couldn’t have fallen on a better day in 2017. This year we invite you to come out to
Gramma Mora’s and turn your Friday into a fiesta on May 5, 2017.
– Table trivia – a trivia host will be visiting each table in the dining room with a chance to win fun prize
– Complimentary homemade chips & salsa to all of our diners
– Margaritas and Mexican beer
– Authentic Mexican dishes made from the freshest, finest ingredients
– A family-friendly, yet lively experience
– Great company from Gramma Mora’s family and friends
– You’ll support a long-time family-owned restaurant that’s been serving our community for more than 30 years
Can’t make it out on Cinco de Mayo?
Pre-order the South of the Border Family Pack and bring Cinco de Mayo home with you!
We understand that not everyone can celebrate Cinco de Mayo out on the town, that’s why we’re excited to introduce our South of the Border Family Pack! It’s a complete Mexican dinner that includes 8 tacos (choose from chicken, beef, pulled pork, avocado, chorizo, or beans), sopa de fideo, creamy pinto beans, Spanish rice, Mexican style salad, sour cream/salad dressing, chile con queso, and homemade chips and salsa. Now that’s a meal worth taking out!
Call now to preorder your Family Pack for Cinco de Mayo, 716-837-6703.